Family

Family

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Little Levi: 2 Weeks Old

Ok, ok.. I kind of have big news guys... brace yourselves..

I SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT THIS WEEK! It was just once.. but it was awesome. I fell asleep at 11 and woke up at 6. Mom and Dad were amazed. I mean what 2 week old does that? I think it's because I was a big baby. Usually bigger babies are more content and I guess I fit the mold. We'll see how I do tonight though.. I hear the clocks are moving forward (who does that? That doesn't seem right to me..) so I have to go to bed an hour earlier to try and stay on "schedule". We'll see how I feel about that. Yes I am getting enough food, and no Mom does not need to wake me up in the middle of the night. If I was hungry, I would wake up and let her know, but last night I didn't feel the need to do so. So no need to get on my Mom about it. We're both happy and I'm healthy, that's what matters.

My Mom's friend Candice came over this week to take some pictures of me. I guess I was supposed to be asleep for the pictures, but I wanted to know what the heck was going on. So I stayed awake and fussed when I was laid down. They did manage to get a few good shots of me in between me fussing. Here are some.. don't I look just like my Dad?




My Daddy went back to work this week, which was sad for me and Mommy. Her first day home all alone with me was Tuesday. We made it through the week just fine. She likes to sleep when I do, so she gets pretty adequate rest for a new mom. I have been going through my cloth diapers like crazy, Mom has to do a load almost every day to keep up. We definitely need to get more in order to keep up with how much I go potty. They are really cozy, I like wearing them, although I look like I have a huge bubble butt.

I also had my 2 week check up with the midwife who delivered me. Everything checked out great. It was an hour drive to get there and Mom was pretty nervous about taking the trip alone. I slept the whole way there, didn't make a peep. After the appointment we went to Trader Joes and Mom carried me around in her Moby wrap, which made the experience really easy. I slept through that, too. I then proceeded to sleep the whole way home. So it was a very successful first outing!

Well that's about as exciting as it gets at the 2 week mark. Update you next week!

-Levi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs