Family

Family

Monday, August 20, 2012

13 weeks

13 weeks and as active as can be!




We got to see our little precious baby munchkin this week! Apparently our child is a wild thing because they barely were still enough for the nurses to get a good reading and measurement. We even saw the baby open and close it's mouth.. it was THE GREATEST. And I can't even get over how enamored my husband was, he was smiling ear to ear the whole time.. he really is so excited. I can't wait to see him as daddy! We were just thrilled to be able to see what our baby looks like these days, since the last time we saw him/her they were just a little kidney bean! We will see them again on Sept. 13!

Total weight gain: Still nothing! Hey, I'm not complaining :) As long as baby is healthy it's alllll good. 
Symptoms: Nausea still.. only when I eat certain meals. I've thrown up twice in two days... but man it feels so much better afterwards!
Maternity clothes: I've worn a few things, but I can still barely squeeze into my summer shorts, it's just a bit snug!
Stretch marks: nope, fingers crossed!
Sleep: It all depends! Every night is different, but it's not as bad as it was (knock on wood). I just have to sleep with a pillow between my knees now to be comfortable. 
Best moment this week: Seeing our sweet angel of course!
Miss anything?: NOT feeling nauseous
Movement: Well, apparently the baby is moving up a storm, I just can't feel it yet!
Food cravings: Not this week
Food aversions: For my palette, no, but for my stomach, yes. Apparently calzones and BBQ are off limits (that's what didn't stay down). 
Belly button: Normal
Wedding ring: fitting normal
Mood: typical Jessica ;)
Looking forward to: still our gender reveal, can't wait!!!!
Baby bump: I got a gut goin' on :)

Next time I write I'll be in the second trimester.. WHOO HOOOOOO!!!

Love and blessings from the Kings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs