Family

Family

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

FREAKING JOB SEARCH!


Alright. I'm beginning to wonder if my responses to job posting are getting lost in cyber space. In the past few weeks, I've probably responded to 100 job postings and only heard back from one, and it was a no (but at least it was a response!). I've practically invaded Craigslist's privacy because I stalk it every 5 minutes. Not only do I use Craigslist, but I also use countless job recruiting websites and reply to those posts as well. I THINK EVERY EMPLOYER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH HAS KEELED OVER AND DIED IMMEDIATELY AFTER POSTING THEIR JOB AD. The funny thing is, I stay pretty busy with my internship 3 days a week, so it feels like I have a job and am not sitting at home knitting my life away.. but I do not bring home any bacon, or even a bacon bit for crying out loud! I totally agreed upon the fact that I would not get paid for my internship, so I am not complaining on that end.. however, Jake and I did not plan on our incomes being annihilated by "the man". For a while, I had a part time job.. but then it got reduced to sliver time.. so in turn, I quit. Now, I'm trying to find another job, whether it be full or part time.. but it is like finding a needle in a haystack. No wait, I can FIND the needle, but when I want to pull it out it weighs like 500 tons... therefore I cannot remove it, AND I get pricked in the process.. pfft. The same goes for my husband.. I'm not going to go too much into what he's going through because this is not his blog, and I don't want to post what I believe to be his thoughts and/or feelings. But I will say this... after working his BUTT off completing a four year degree from a prestigious college, he gets treated like a high school drop out in the career world. As many know, he is super passionate about law enforcement, but they have SUCKED at making his dream come true... so he moves on to other things hoping to be successful BEING THAT HE WENT TO COLLEGE AND ALL. I could go on and on about that... because it boggles my mind that people who never went to college make millions of dollars doing nim-whit things.

ANNNYYYYWAY. Now that I've got that out. I'm praying that the right job comes along at the right time AKA soon because I would do DANG GOOD JOB for ANY company.. and they are IDIOTS to not hire me. THE END.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs